The Motor Works
The Motor Works was founded in 1974 by Rick Banasik. For many years Rick was the technician, parts man, and service and office managers. Since moving to our new facility in 1986, Rick has given up a few of those responsibilities but is still actively involved in the daily operations, helping with estimates, customer service, and technology issues.
Thanks for looking at our website. I hope you'll find the information you're looking for. If there's something you can't find here, send me an email and you might see that info in the near future. We've been in business a long time and learned a lot along the way. And perhaps the most important thing we've learned is that our customers are looking for a trusted provider who will keep their vehicle safe and reliable, at a reasonable price, while making the whole process fair, straightforward and convenient.
The Motor Works is locallly owned and operated and has but one location. This is important because it allows me to be involved in every aspect of the business. Owner involvement is key to customer satisfaction. But auto repair requires a team of dedicated people, and that we have. You want to do business with people who will respect you and your time, will properly repair your vehicle at a fair price, and who will take the hassle out of the process. We can do that! We've been in business for over forty years and have learned not only how to fix cars, but also how to take car of our customers. We'll co-ordinate with your busy schedule and provide a free loaner car if you need one. And we'll help prioritize and offer you repair options until you're confident that you've made a smart, informed decision about needed repairs or service. Only then we will start working on your car so that we can get it back to you in a timely manner.
And in closing let me say that we're large enough to provide all the services and technology you need yet small enough to remember that you make payday possible. And know that when you deal with us we will never sacrifice the trust of our customers for a short-term gain.
Thanks for hanging in there. Rick Banasik President and General Manager
Here are just a few reasons to trust The Motor Works with the repair and service of your European import.
- We service and repair most European Imports, Lexus, Subaru and Toyota.
- All our technicians are ASE certified and 3 of our 4 technicians have attained the level of Certified Master Technician. Our Master Techs have also earned their L1 emissions certifications.
- We use only first quality, name brand parts. The parts we use are identical to the parts originally installed on your vehicle.
- We provide Free Loaner Cars
- We offer Pre-Purchase Inspections for all European Import cars so you can buy that used vehicle with confidence.
- We'll automatically send you an e-mail to remind you of your next scheduled service.
- We are conveniently located off North Point Blvd in Winston-Salem, just north of Wake Forest University. We are open Monday thru Friday, 7:30 -5:30. And for your convenience we offer early drop off and after-hours pick-up. Click here to see the Map and Directions.
- We appreciate the new customers recommended by our existing customers and offer a generous referral bonus. See our Customer Referral Program.
We truly are The Dealership AlternativeSM!